Book Retailer Links

Now available for purchase!


Available in hardcover and paperback at Amazon
Available in hardcover and paperback at Barnes & Noble

Monday, November 5, 2018

Orange County Convention Center Southern Women's Show October 2018

I enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones in Orlando, FL, at the Orange County Convention Center at the Southern Women's Show where I sold my books for women a couple of weeks ago. Below are some of the photos. In one of the photos, you will see I met two young girls pregnant by the same guy, which was a first for me. Needless to say, when they could not afford my book, I gave them one. I used to live in Orlando as a teen, and it had been many years since I had been there. It was really nice being back in Florida again, and, as usual, as I encouraged the women there, they encouraged me.