Book Retailer Links

Now available for purchase!


Available in hardcover and paperback at Amazon
Available in hardcover and paperback at Barnes & Noble

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Testimonials


…I’m so glad I bought your book—a real page turner! I’ve learned so much and forgiven myself of so many mistakes. Now I know how to better take care of myself in the future. Thanks for be so transparent.  Elizabeth, Los Angeles

Thank you, Dwayna, for how you’ve changed so many lives in the world, including mine. I love you. God really put you in my life for a reason! Becky, Richmond, VA


A great read for anyone, married or single. I’m married, and Dwayna’s tips helped me. Anyone who reads it will benefit. Elaine, NYC

I read your book in one sitting. I could not put it down. Mitzi, Palm Beach

You were writing my story! Paige, Knoxville

The tips work. The homework is life-changing!  Mindy, Charlotte

I had to write to tell you what your book has meant to my life. I have always been a magnet for problem men. Now I have a plan to take care of myself. –Karen, Dallas

I’ve recommended your book to my friends in NYC. Nina, NYC

Life changing hope! Nitzia, Atlanta

Dear Dwayna, As you know I picked up your book for a friend and began reading it on my way home. I couldn’t put it down and finished all but the last couple chapters and told my niece Lily who is 15 and just starting to date someone that she needs to read it too! It’s excellent with so many helpful tips to pass on to others and so much wisdom and lessons learned that could bless every woman and save many from needless heartache! Amazing how many experiences you have had and now God can use each one to help others! Isn’t God good? I must say, I have been through many of the same and wrote a song out of my heartache too and thankful that these experiences teach us not to go near the fires of temptation and to warn others how important it is to guard our hears and take time to get to know a man’s character before anything else. It’s a dangerous and toxic world out there without the Lord and a big dose of discernment!
Thanks for writing such an inspiring book. –Susan Young, La Palma, CA

I had to share about this amazing woman we met up with at the 2018 National Down Syndrome Conference last month. Her current book is entitled ‘Happiness - No Man Required.’ It might seem strange for a happily married woman to share out about this book, but I can tell you that I wish I’d had it in my twenties, after a series of “not-so-great” relationships. A wonderful read for any woman struggling with being single. Not only a gifted writer, there’s not much this woman doesn’t do! As a health coach, she helps others see the benefit of eating right and exercising. She runs her own non-profit, Lighting The Way, that works to help the needy internationally. A gifted singer, she’s recorded in a number of genres, including Jazz, Country, Pop and Christian music. Her book, and music, are available through Amazon and Barnes and Noble. We loved meeting Dwayna and seeing her passion for the Down syndrome community. Wishing you more success and hope to see you again soon, Dwayna! -- Jenn, Seattle




Thrive Global/Huffington Post Interview 

Thrive Global Blog/Huffington Post book review for Dwayna’s book for single women Happiness: No Man Required–50 Tips for Single Women to be Happy With or Without a Man.