Book Retailer Links

Now available for purchase!


Available in hardcover and paperback at Amazon
Available in hardcover and paperback at Barnes & Noble

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sold Out Yesterday in Vegas!

It was an exciting day yesterday on North Rainbow Road at Barnes and Noble, and I have never met nicer people in my life. Thank you to everyone who bought my book at Barnes and Noble. They sold out! The manager is keeping a few signed copies for the store, so if anyone reading this lives in Vegas, you can still get a signed copy. I look forward to returning to the wonderful people of Las Vegas as soon as I can get back. I had the time of my life yesterday meeting and greeting people from all walks of life in Las Vegas and sharing my tips on happiness and self-worth.

Photos are soon to come!

Much love and happiness to everyone who bought my book in Las Vegas at the Rainbow Blvd. Barnes and Noble,

Dwayna