Book Retailer Links

Now available for purchase!


Available in hardcover and paperback at Amazon
Available in hardcover and paperback at Barnes & Noble

Saturday, November 12, 2022

My Book to Underprivileged, Teen Girls

 I was scheduled to speak and sing to a large group of underprivileged, teen girls on my tips for women from my book ‘Happiness No Man Required—50 Tips for Single Women to be Happy With or Without a Man’ (not at all against good men, marriage or truly falling in love) in the Orlando area this week, but it got cancelled due to the hurricane. I am shipping them a box of my books, so each girl can have one for free. The Christian organization is called "Glorious Hands." They meet each Wednesday night at a church in the Sanford, FL, area, and this wonderful ministry keeps growing. I am so glad to be part of it, as these teen girls are rising above and finding purpose through jobs and serving others. Many were raised in crime-filled projects. I look forward to learning more about the girls. I was also scheduled to share my testimony and sing at the Ocala Women's Prison (the largest women's prison in FL), but that also got cancelled due to hurricane Nicole. 

I have attached photos from my previous book signings, as I had them coast to coast. (Photos from Atlanta, NY and TN). Men have also bought it for their daughters and love it! It is all about knowing our worth, so that we can recognize true love when it comes our way for real and know the difference. 




Dwayna Litz