Book Retailer Links

Now available for purchase!


Available in hardcover and paperback at Amazon
Available in hardcover and paperback at Barnes & Noble

Monday, July 15, 2019

New Testimonial and discounted for Amazon Prime Day

Well, it is Amazon Prime Day today and tomorrow (July 15th and 16th), and my book for women (and really anyone who is struggling with contentment, as men read it also) has been drastically reduced in price for this sale. Maybe you know of someone who needs a little lift and encouragement, even if that someone is you! 

Here is a testimonial from a friend who read it this summer. She has given me permission to share what she wrote.

"Dear Dwayna, As you know I picked up your book for [a friend] and began reading it on my way home. I couldn’t put it down and finished all but the last couple chapters and told my niece who is fifteen about it, who is just starting to date someone, that she needs to read it too! It’s excellent with so many helpful tips to pass on to others and so much wisdom and lessons learned that could bless every woman and save many from needless heartache! Amazing how many experiences you have had and now God can use each one to help others! ...I must say, I have been through many of the same...and thankful that these experiences teach us...to get to know a man’s character before anything else. It’s a dangerous and toxic world out there without the Lord and a big dose of discernment! Thanks for writing such an inspiring book." --Suzi Young

This makes for a unique and meaningful birthday, Christmas or Valentine's Day gift, if you would like to stock up now. HERE it is on my blog with a link to where it is available on Amazon.