Book Retailer Links

Now available for purchase!


Available in hardcover and paperback at Amazon
Available in hardcover and paperback at Barnes & Noble

Monday, August 15, 2016

Happiness No Man Required

In my book, I explain that when people feel they cannot be happy without being in a relationship, that is characteristic of something called love addiction. It is healthy to keep our standards high and not mislead others or waste time dating wrong people just because we do not want to be alone. I am sharing this comment I just received from someone I met at the Barnes and Noble in Nashville with permission. "I'm just so glad that I met you! I really loved your book! I'm now telling my friends and my mother to read it!! My friend just realized she's a love addict so I know this will help her to understand that she doesn't always need to have a man. You can be happy with or without a man."